Thursday, July 30, 2015

Messages: for Johnny & I Wednesday 29th July, 2015


Message from the Green Residence: London
Please don't feel you need to respond but I wanted to get in touch as I have been following your blog with deepest sadness since first hearing your news.  Your messages have been an insight into the wonderful times you and Johnny have shared together and the beautiful love that you have for each other.
  You are truly an inspiration and a pillar of strength and my love and best wishes are with you.  I am taking on the London 3 Peaks in October to support the fantastic work that Stand Up To Cancer does and you will both be in my thoughts at this time.

Thinking of you.

Message from the Milmine Residence: New Zealand
Just caught up on your blog update and want to send so much love to the two of you. Words seem very inadequate. Neither of you deserves this and it's completely unfair. Sending you all the love and strength imaginable. Xxx

Message from the Raven Residence in London
How you doing today gorgeous girl. Heart of a lion, let me know if I can do anything big x

Message from the Moynihan Residence: New Zealand
I have never met your darling Johnny but i can tell from your posts and knowing you from deutsche bank in london that he is an incredibly special person. My heart breaks for you both and the rest of your families. We are sending you both lots of love from nz.
Thinking of you love shelley and family






No comments: