Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Message from: Marni Doyle to Johnny


Marni - thank you for your beautiful message.

Hi Sweet Johnny Pye,

After hearing the latest news there's some things is like to tell you / remind you of. 

You are and have been my favorite person that I've ever lived with. I've loved you and have adored you for all of my adult life. You have taught me to appreciate the finer things in life-food, people and dancing. Which I still savor and thrive on. 

While being your roommate I had the most fun I've ever had. We skied, partied, went up the river, and hosted the best Thanksgiving and Christmas parties ever. 

My best memories of our time as roommates are The mornings enjoying tea and toast before our morning ski and a chat before heading off to work. We would always try our best to stretch our morning time. "Well I don't need to shave my legs that'll give me five minutes." 

They will always be the best send off to the working day I've ever had. Love those memories and brag about them often to anyone who will listen because it was the stuff dreams are made of. 
The days of the limo. Loved so much going to the city, dressed up and going to the most happening places. Again and again. Remember the time we were trying to get into the latest club and there was a line around the block? I jumped out of the limo and said to the head bouncer , "my name is Marni and I work for Lucasfilm. Do you realize I have Johnny Pye in this limo? He really wants to come in.." And they let us all in free of charge! Ha ha ha! Lol! We danced the night away. 

I loved going to breakfast and to the movies However, my favorite limo time was when we would tow the boat up to Tower Park behind the limo. Remember that? People would drive along side us and take pictures of us like we were movie stars. I think...we were not movie stars but Rockstars. 
I'm so happy that you and Michelle found eachother again and had some beautiful years together. The moment I met her and saw the twinkle in your eyes I knew she was the one. For her birthday on the boat I thought the cake you ordered with your picture of you both then and now was so utterly romantic I have to admit I was a bit jealous. She is so unbelievably amazing and I'm so happy that you came back to true love and that she's been there for you. I'm honored to have her as a friend. 

I love you Johnny. I'm so sorry and totally disgusted that I've not been there more to see you and support you and Michelle. I adore you both. I kept telling myself you were going to be just fine. 

Johnny with Marni 
I want to tell you that Gary and I have had many conversations about my job and what you have both been through. You've  inspired me to quit my stressful job and concentrate on my life and count my blessings. I just did this three weeks ago and I'm feeling so liberated and free I can not even express. I'm breathing well for the first time in a long time. You and Michelle were both so clear and I've listened. 

I hope that you, Michelle and Lee have some quality time together and that your feeling the sun on your face. I'm hoping that you are calm, comfortable and peaceful surrounded by love and light.
I love you Johnny 💜😍💋
I'll ski you soon. 
Best as always, Marni




No comments: