Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Happy Birthday to my one and only love. 
Johnny Pye my BooBoo
Saturday 10th, September 2016

You changed my world, for the good  

You pulled me out of the maddening crowd
Your true friends think of you often and fondly

I wanted to share with our friends memories of you  
I hope you are OK up there, in heaven?
Is it nice up there?
Or are you re-designing everything?
Are you eating? 
Are you at peace - still - quiet?
You are not in pain any more, thankfully,
but I am, it hurts so much. Still
You had better not be causing too much Johnny Pye trouble
Send me a sign, something, just a tiny little something to let me know you are looking over me. Please.  
I love you with all my heart.

Friends take the time to toast and remember Johnny's birthday.

 

























1 comment:

Unknown said...

8 just found out my old friend past away ..I look at the moon and think of you..thank you for the memories Johnny !