Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Johnny is on my mind

Johnny is on my mind. Always on my mind. More so now during the dark cold winter nights that descend upon us. It is the season of thanks. A season for forgiveness. A season to be kind. A season to remember lost ones. Lost friendships. Know to love, to hug, to cherish. Know you are blessed. Surround yourself with love, smiles, happiness, joy and laughter. My second Christmas without Johnny, my true love, my one and only, my soul mate, my best friend, my everything. Johnny completed me. One is incomplete without him. Lost, vulnerable and empty. But, bit by bit, friends who surround me, cocoon me, they help me, help re- build those building blocks back up. Bit by bit, only for them to fall, as we, together gently replace them back up. For that I am thankful.







No comments: